Experience our Difference
We pride ourselves on offering our community in Madison, MS traditional and specific chiropractic care for families, including children and pregnant mothers. In fact, Dr. Delta is trained by the ICPA (International Chiropractic Pediatric Association) and certified in Webster Technique— a prenatal chiropractic technique that is an ideal adjustment method for expectant moms.
When you choose Germantown Family Chiropractic for your chiropractic care, you can rest easy knowing that the care your family is receiving is safe and effective. During each and every visit, Dr. Delta aims to make your experience not only relaxing and pleasant, but to really dive deep into the root cause of your problem and to correct it.
We truly believe that your family’s health is our calling, and we want to help you express it to its fullest potential!
- Thompson Drop Table—Allows for a full spinal adjustment while laying comfortably face down on a table.
- Activator Method—Gentle instrument adjusting—perfect for patients who may be nervous
- Diversified—One of the most popular manual adjustment techniques that allows Dr. Delta to use her hands to align the vertebrae of the spine.
- Webster—Ideal for pregnant mothers.
- Extremity Adjusting—Ideal for almost every type of patient, especially children who are prone to injury.